Monday, August 2, 2010

My Baby Son's 1st Step.. A moment to remember

My baby son's is learning to walk!!! What a great and joyous news for me.
My 4th kid is a bit late in learning to walk than his brother and sister.. Maybe it's due to my habits putting him inside cot to prevent him from crawling all over our house while I am busy with the house work..

Maybe i missed his real 1st step but it's still make me happy to see him trying to walk..
It's still a moment that i will treasure.
 

"Ilyas Maliq, The Prince Of Smiling"


THE GIFT
by Melinda Poulsen

His little arms reach out to me 
When I walk in the room,
This special little spirit, yes
This child of my womb
 
The trusting smile he gives to me
While gazing in my eyes,
It causes me to feel as though
I've won the greatest prize
 
          The mischievous smile from his Daddy flashes
In his twinkling eyes,
The love I feel inside for him
So strong I cannot speak
 
I hold him close and kiss his brow
And whisper of my love,
I say a prayer of gratefulness
And send it up above
 
His Mother? What could I have done
To earn this gift, this right?
I'm still not sure, but I'll thank God
                                                           Each morning and each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...