Thursday, July 22, 2010

CONGRATULATION FB!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FB =)

First of all, congratulation to Facebook!!! Now FACEBOOK USER HITS 500 MILLION !! 
What a great achievement for a social web that was created to mend a broken heart in the 1st place. Nowadays, Facebook become one of world's largest and most popular social networking website.

I am grateful to Facebook because through this social networking now I am connected to my family and relative from Sabah and enable me to know about their updates and what happened to them though I am staying far away from them.

I joined F on September last year in hope to track back all of my friend that i have lost contact for several years due to my personal crisis. My 1st successful find are my friend from Ibukota Kinabalu Collage (KIK), Nattana Simon and she was the one who suggested most of my friend from KIK. Then i managed to track down my relatives and friend from Sabah especially from my hometown Ranau. Though I rarely meet them all in person but at least I shared a lot of things such a ideas, updates, pictures, events, interest etc. with them via FB. 

Though Facebook have been condemned of being the cause of martial problem increases yet I am not totally agreed with those who condemned FB because it depended to the user to determined whether FB gave good or bad effect in our life. As for me, I am using FB mainly to stay in touch with my friends, family and relatives beside to have more friends all over the world. Importantly, we must use our brain while using social networking such as FB and not our gut or lust.

So, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FB for reconnecting me with my friends, family and relative especially those who live in Sabah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...