Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FACEBOOK AND MORALITY DOWNFALL.

 Last Sunday I read an article from The Star ( mStar) which indicated that Facebook is the major causes in martial problem which lead to divorce etc.
Read more here >> Isteri Curang gara-gara Facebook

I am not really agreed with those article and other article that put their blame on Facebook due to various morality problem arisen lately.

To me, Facebook is just another media technology and we as a human gifted with brain should know how to control ourselves from being the victim of our own foolishness.. It's us who used and abused social web such as Facebook into something horrible and immorality.

I am one of Facebook user and so far I found that Facebook is a good and decent web social compared to other existed social web. I am grateful  indeed because of Facebook I can keep in touch with my family member and friends from Sabah..

However, that's my opinion solely and it's up to individual to express their idea and opinion.. For above article author, he/she was just writing down his/her idea and i respected their idea and observed some of it in my own daily life.. I am a wife and a mother and i know my limit when i use web social such as Facebook..

When a morality problem or catastrophe happened we cannot blame Facebook or any other social.. The only person we can blame is us, ourselves for using all of those technology without boundaries which lead us into something malicious stuff. We got a brain to think and consider, so why not using it.. Don't lost your brain to your gut and lust...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...