Monday, June 28, 2010

Football mania + Workaholic..

I am big fan of football.. My family is big fan of football indeed..
Since the 1st day of world cup, I  rarely get enough sleep because of watching most of the match..
My eyes have a ugly eye-bag and i looked like a panda already..

However, i am really amazed with myself because never once did i skipped from working.. 
I love working... my hubby said i am workaholic... I guess my hubby is right.. I hate skipping from work and nothing can deter me from come to office except it is concerning with my kids.. 

I am football mania and workaholic... I am not ashamed to admit this... 







                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...