Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Smiling Ear To Ear!


Image credited to Mr. google
Yupp..No kidding but that's exactly what I am doing while writing this entry! Hahahaa! Any guess why?? Never mind, save your brain for other guessing because I am too happy, so let me just tell you people why.. After re-taking for the 3rd time, at last I pass the JPJ - track test! Maybe for some people it's nothing but to me who have to re-take it 3 time, you can't imagine how relief and heavenly happy I am right now..

2 weeks ago, I almost gave-up and even thought of not taking the test again but after few days of thinking and reconsidering with the help of advise from hubby and some blogger friends, I decided to try for the one last time. Thank God that I manage to pass the test with no hassle at all!To tell the truth, I am not really as nervous as the 1st and 2nd time and I guess that help me a lot. Thanks Tata, your tips of avoiding the nervousness really work but instead of bercerita-cerita, sia baca jokes sambil dengar lagu =P.. And all the while thinking that it just another class..

So, I am glad that I listen to my hubby and didn't give up. For those who are facing the same situation, never give-up and never lose faith in yourself.. People said, it's okay if we do mistake or fail, as long as we can get back to our feet and are willing to learn from the failure/mistake..

P/S: Also thanks to Just and Aki for their advise/tips and support!

6 comments:

  1. Congrat tunung..ada lesen sudah.so what kind of car in your mind now... Bole bawa kereta sendiri sudah ni. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats moy!! So happy for u. Tp mau trus practise drive owh. Sia blm lg ni berani drive. Huhuhu.. Ba, 7/4 kita jumpa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah finally ko lulus juga. Congrats and ya u deserved to gembira for that..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's important not to lose hope at first failure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tunung...finally you made it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...