Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Dad?? Bad Dad??


I am reading through one of blogger post about  her father and how much she love him because of the sacrifice her father have done for her and her siblings and couldn't help myself from snorting and making an ugly expression because I know her and this man she call 'father'. Maybe not that well but long enough to know their family character and frankly I really don't like their character and behavior.

image credited to gooddadbaddad.com
I am not writing this to judge or to humiliate them but the feeling I have keep for so long about them is clawing from deep inside me to be acknowledge especially after reading her praise and adoration over her father. Well, who is not praising a good, wonderful and responsible father whom willing to sacrifice everything for his children happiness right? But, this girl's father only being good towards his children with his new wife. Yep, this 'father' have kids with his 1st wife/ex-wife that being treated badly by him and his new family. Thinking of his bad treatment towards his other children make want to puke when I read this blogger praise over him. I guess she is just want to be a good daughter who talk only good thing about her father and turn blind to the bad side of her father... If her father really that good, he will find them, support them and guide them to the right path instead of giving up and let the children strayed away.. If he is really such an amazing father, he will never disowned his other children for no matter what the situation is.. (*with emo aura)

I never stop wondering how can a father acted indifferently towards his children when his blood is running in them though they are from different mother? When I was a kid, I only watched this kind of scenario from TV and it really hard for me to believe that this kind of father exist in reality since I lived with my mother, my stepmother, my siblings and my step-siblings and my father love all of us equally. For that I am really grateful..But when I was older and  seen one 'father' with this bad traits, I have to accept that this is not a fiction but a fact..(*defeated expression)

As I said, this is not my judgement but just my hidden feeling that been lurking in my heart for quite some time now and I feel such a relief to blurt it out here.. I am really sorry if you may find that this post offense you in some way because as I mentioned earlier it just my thought and feeling.. Well, some people said it's better to pour out our hard feeling before it turn into poison and here I am doing exactly that to avoid my heart from being poisonous.. Padahal alasan mo kasi lepas geram ja..(*winking)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...