Monday, March 12, 2012

Cosmetics And Me!


" Kenapa tak make-up? Nampak pucat la.."
" Pakai la sikit make-up, baru nampak cantik sikit..." 
Blah..Blah..Blah...

I am used to all of above sentences and anything that concerned with make-up/cosmetic stuff that I just shrugged at it all the time like nothing but honestly sometimes I do feel uncomfortable and irritates because it kind of killing my self-esteem. You see, I am one of those woman who rarely put on make-up because I don't fancy this make-up/cosmetic thing and I don't really know how to it on my face. Ya..Ya.. I am naive about cosmetics! 

The pale me..hmm, do I need make-up??
People said, woman and cosmetics are inseparable..Eh, ya ka? Bukan woman and diamond ka itu?? (*scratching head like moron). Ba, whatever la (*laughing like moron before back to serious mode).. My daily cosmetics only consist with oil-free moisturizer, oil-free face powder, mascara (kalu sa rajin la) and lipstick (nude/natural color) but I am okay with just applying moisturizer only. Don't ask me about eye-shadow, eye-liner, eyebrow pencil, foundation, blusher, concealer etc because I am really suck with this cosmetics stuff. Whenever I have make-up on my face, I feel like a sticky mask plastered on my face and I couldn't wait to wash it off my face. Weirdly, I really like to watch woman with make-up.. Sound like I am a stalker huh (*laughing). Don't worry, I am, not stalker. I just like to see their make-up variety.. (*winking)

Haiya! What I am ranting about here?? Like you want to know my incapability in cosmetics stuff kan.. Actually, I am kind of nervous I am going to re-take my JPJ test tomorrow and that's why I feel like want to rants like crazy woman. God help me, I must pass it because I couldn't afford to re-take it again okay! Sorry for posting another boring and crazy stuff and wish all the best for me tomorrow ya!

posted from Bloggeroid

5 comments:

  1. heheh..sama tu ayat kena bagi sama sy la tunung...padahal dulu nda plak nampak pucat..masa bebujang..wahahaha...skrg ni mmg klu nda pakai apa2 d muka kompom pucat semacam...tp bila rajin sy pakai bedak..eyeliner n lipstik

    ReplyDelete
  2. trus sa rasa macam mo buat tutorial make up pula.. :p.. ha ha ha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ranting bikin kita lupa2 tu nervous so is ok bah. All the best with the JPJ test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too bkn make-up person.. huhuhu.. paduli la urg mau ckp apa.. hahahah..

    ba, good luck bisuk! jgn nerves2 kio. ko yakin ja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here sa pun bukan a make-up person membeli saja tapi tidak memakai sampai expired...kalo pakai occasionally saja. Kalo pigi kerja yang base saja pakai powder, lukis eyebrow, eyeliner and lip balm saja yang kunun ada mirah2 sikit. Bah, good luck with your JPJ test yakin boleh saja...jangan nervous

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...