Monday, May 3, 2010

let's " TAGGED"!!!

Last week really a wonderful yet hectic week for me. I get to know another social web called " TAGGED ".
 This social web is more interesting ( to my opinion ) because of the game which they called "pets"..

After I signed-up, i got 12 new friends instantly but they are foreigners who looking for serious relationship instead of regular relationship..

To me, the foundation of ever-lasting relationship is honesty, so i m honest to them from the very beginning when i told them all that i am looking for friendship only..

Anyway, thanks to my hubby for let me know about this social web.. I hope i can make a lot of new friend via these social web..

Well, anyone out there who haven't heard about this social web, have a look yourself and it's up to you to judge whether it's good or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...