Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Elan!




Today is my eldest son 10th birthday (*smiling) and as always we only  held a small family celebration. Yeah, it's just hubby, the kids and me at our residence in Puchong..I planned to invited his friend to celebrate his birthday but since I have no time to plan it properly, at last I opted to make our usual family celebration instead. God willing, maybe in future will give him big bash party celebration (*finger crossed).. Toun kawagu la kio Elan..

Nope, we did not cook this year and just ordered the food from Pizza Hut (*wink2) and the cake was from our favorite cake and pastry house RT Pastry House.. I want to write it in words but, you know, being me it will turn out into a story-book, so better you people check out some of the pics below:-

Elan and his simple Birthday cake

Smile..

Pizzaa & Meatball Bolognaise..Yummy
The climax of this family celebration is handing out Elan birthday present. Can you imagine his surprised and awed expression?? It's priceless.. For a ordinary mother with limited income, the feeling of being able granted his son wish is blissful.. Elan have always wanted to have a bicycle of his own.. The present is my way of showing him how much I appreciated his help with all the house task and also for looking after his siblings especially my youngest son (Eyas).. 

Elan and his Birthday present
To my dear son, as always, mama pray all the best in your life. May you grow up to be a kind and useful gentleman. Please keep in your heart despite of my strictness and harshness in teaching and guiding you, mama love you so much. You and your siblings are the source of mama's strength to face any ordeal.. Happy Birthday My Dear Son..Sorry, a bit emotional with my special speech to my son (*sob2).. 

Okay, I am done with my showing off.. Catch up with you all again in next post...
Good Night and Happy Friday in advance.. (^^) v

2 comments:

  1. 10 yrs old suda pula ur eldest son.. Happy bday to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaa Elan jgn kama p jauh2 sama itu basikal aaa.. Hehehehe.. Am sure dia sgt gumbira dpt tu prezzie kan moy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...