Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Am Just Ordinary Woman, Who Do What Ordinary Woman Normally Do..


Ambik ko, the my longest entry's title..ko ada?? Ehemm, don't get mad kio, main2 ja.. Ba, smile first (*smiling)..

Hello everyone!!



This is the longest period I abandoned my blog since I actively re-instate my passion in blogging and to tell the truth I do have the urges to update something/anything in this blog of mine but being me, in the end of the day I always forgot that intent of writing due to my tiredness and also my laziness (^^) v..

Today I woke up a bit early than any other Saturday and 1st thing I do is poo-pooing la because last night I ate too much of Satay Kajang (LOL) then I turn on my lappy and here I am telling you people what's going on for the past 18 days.. Kada kama ko'odop, lumpakisan meti ku teligo, LOL, just kidding okay (*wink2)..

Honestly nothing extra-ordinary happened in my ordinary life for the past 18 days because I am just ordinary woman who do ordinary stuff like any other women. You know stuff like makan, minum, tidur, facebooking etc..etc..Ahaks, sound like loyar buruk statement right? But it's true, at least for me la..

Well, there were 1 or 2 good thing did happened, such as my 2nd meet up with my blogger friend (Just) last week where we have such a great time, shopping together and talking about our life while having lunch together at Berjaya Time Square. Believe me when I said that was also my 2nd visit to Berjaya time Square although I been here in Puchong for almost 11 years.. Kesian kan (LOL)..We have such a quality time together and we shared a lot of story with each other, kan moi?? What story?? Pssttt, itu secret ba (*wink2).. We have quite lots of similarity, not only with our life story but also our taste in fashion. We planned to sukat the KL area again soon since 5 hours tidak cukup ba kan.. 

Just & Me
Another good things is I just received the English-Kadazandusun flash cards for my kiddos from kastumized.com yesterday. What so good with it?? Well, for a mother like me who have problem teaching her kiddos speaking in her mother tongue which is Bahasa Dusun/Kadazandusun, this simple flash cards are good  tools because it's help me to introduce more words in Kadazandusun to my kiddos. Teaching my kiddos who often mixed and communicated with peninsular kids who speak in Semenanjung Malay slang not a simple task you  know... God help me, in fact it's really a hard one for me since I am not with them 24/7. I almost think of sending them back to my hometown to live with my mother but I just can't bear the thought of being separated from them.. I just hope that at least they understand my mother tongue and speak a bit because to me it's better than nothing. So, Dusun mother out there who have problem with teaching your kids our mother tongue, you can get this cute and simple flash cards from kastumized.com because only them supply English-Kadazandusun flash cards in Malaysia and world maybe. Hope they can produce other batch of English-Kadazandusun with more words in future. 2 Thumbs up for them!

English - Kadazandusun Flash Cards
Okay That's all for now. I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. Happy Weekend Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Yep moy.. We share lots of similarities! Tempat lain kita sukat sekejap ja la. Itu Time Square jg yg kita mau sukat lama2. Heehhehehe..

    My dusun tatana pun nda brp pass oh moy. Tp ada jg la my mom ckp dusun sama the kids. At least dorang fhm la kan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..bagus ni flash card kan.. nanti mau tengok la websitenya tu.Kalau sy di rumah kan yang lagu lagu dusun la tu selalu berkumandang..hahaha. Si Joel tu ada la juga dia tau sikit sikit sudah ikut nyanyi tu Proton saga kelabu.HAhahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just itu la moi, at least durg faham drp x langsung kan..

    Ba, nanti kita plan lagi rancangan sukat menyukat ah moi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anne bagus tu kasi dengar anak2 kita lagu dusun.. This is one of my method of teaching my kids Dusun..
    Lucu juga dengar durg ikut tu lagu..

    Ba anne, order la dari kastumized.com..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...