Saturday, August 11, 2012

Confidential No More..

If any of you noticed, I been tweeting about looking into brighter side and forgiving others mistake for the past few days, through my twitter account. Frankly, I am going through a bad times in my workplace right now (*sighing)..

It's all about my loan with my company (which is already paid last year) that should be confidential but I found out that people from the other company also knew about it! It's really hurt me to know that my confidentiality was being leaked out by someone in my workplace that I trust and respect. I couldn't believe that someone who seem so kind have such mean heart (*sighing again).

I am not angry because I am ashamed about the loan. Yes, I did borrowed from my company and already paid back. I just feel sad, angry and unsecure because thing that should be confidential can leaked out just like that. Futhermore, it was leaked to persons that I deal with long since I 1st made the loan..

I feel like want to quit and just walk away because I can't work with people who look down at others confidentiality but after calming myself, I persuaded my heart to look into the brighter side and just be strong and forgive that person. Well, nobody perfect right? But in future, I will never trust him again..

Ok, gotta go and do my laundry. .This weekend gonna be busy for me because am going to do Hari Raya shopping for my kids, yay! While we are happy with our preparation, don't forget to those who less fortunate ok. Happy weekend everyone!





posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. hmm..sekarang punya time kan nung macam sangat susah untuk cari orang yang boleh dipercaya. cuti raya pigi mana ? (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne: itu la.. Susah mo percaya suda org2 skrg kan.. Tapi sia ni susah mo percaya keburukan org ba.. Nda pa la, sia kasi doa tu org spya berubah ja la..
    Kami beraya di Klang saja ni :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...