Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hari Raya 2012 Theme: Maroon 6!


OMG! It's already 5th Syawal! So, how's your celebration this year? Grand? Simple? Average? Well, I guess no matter what it must be another memories to remember right..

Actually I just want to show off our family theme for this year.. Jeng3x, it's Maroon 5 + 1 (i.e hubby who took the pic)! lol! Last minute selection but I don't really mind except that I wish I could have something with more white color since I m fascinated by white color nowadays. But I did look nice in maroon didn't I?? Puji diri sendiri sebab tiada yg kasi compliment including my hubby (*ROLF)..

Maroon 5 + 1 (the one who took this pic..lol)

Ok, that's all for today.. See you all in next show off! Happy holiday for those who still on holiday and Happy Working for those who's start working today!

P/S: I m still in holiday mode (^^) v

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...