Monday, December 31, 2012

Summin' Up 2012 - Happy New Year 2013

In less than 4 hours, year 2012 will be ended and New Year 2013 begin and as I 'stealing' time to write this down, I re-play & reflected all the happy, sad, sweet and bitter memories along year 2012 in my mind with a smile and grateful heart because against odds, I managed to fulfill some of my goal that I been set - getting my driving license, settling few debts, bringing all my kids to my village, rewarding myself with smartphone & driving here and there by myself.. Yay!

I even managed to have my own car which I planned to buy next year (*smile ear to ear..LO).. Yes, many other things happened unexpectedly but still I am thankful because all of those things taught me to be stronger and wiser woman..

As a conclusion, year 2012 had been good and fruitful for me despite of the few unhappy things. Well, life isn't a life without bit of obstacles here and there to color and spice it up, right?? 

Yeah, as many years before, since I was in secondary school, I will set up another resolutions/goals for me, hoping that the next 365 days will be nice to me and I will able to achieve 1 or two of my goal (*God willing)..

So, I wish all my families, relatives, friends and to all people all over the world a very Happy New Year 2013. May the New Year 2013 will bring us happiness, joy, prosperity and peacefulness all over the world.

Image credited to google.com

That all for this last entry in year 2012... Until next entry in New Year 2013, Happy New Year everyone! Wherever you people going to celebrate this New Year, remember to drive safely, Don't drink & drive..

4 comments:

  1. I really hope the year 2013 is good to us. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'driving here and there'... turn sia this year! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wyne Mouren iya gorgoeus.. me too really hope year 2013 is good for all of us! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just nda lama lagi turn ko mo drive here and there tu moy..hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...