Friday, January 11, 2013

Now Or Never


Pic of the recent book I am reading (edited)
As people busy planning their upcoming CNY holiday, I am busy with my own planning to tick off one of my wish list this year as well... Since I am too chicken to travel as lone ranger to oversea, I decided to do it locally and it going to happen soon (*winking)!

I am always craved for challenge and activities that will give me a rush of adrenaline and my coming soon lone ranger trip gonna involved activities such as trekking, hiking and if there is any available; bungee jumping! Yay!




I m not going to reveal where I am going because everything is still in planning and I am still asking people around and searching here and there about the place I m going to, things to do there, hotel/motel/backpacker hostel I can stay and also how to move around there.

Some people might think I am selfish or crazy but I just want to make my dreams come true when I am healthy and have energy to do it. Being married with 4 kids doesn't mean I can't live my life to the fullest and make my own dream come true right? Before this I was too concerned about certain parties happiness that I forgot about my own dreams and happiness.. My kids are exceptional tho.. I also got a bad critic from my in law side but this time I just ignore their negative thinking because I know I am not anything wrong and I am doing all of this making my dreams come true project at my own expenses.. I don't want to live in regret when I know I can achieve one or two of my childhood dreams but never try or fight to make it real.. Semangat tomod tih (*LOL)!

That's all I wanna say for now. Tomorrow I am going to write a donation petition for this charity event I am going to join next month and hopefully will get some support/donation  from my fellow follower and also from those who stop by my blog. So, stay tuned for tomorrow entry ya!

Happy Friday & Happy Weekend in advance everyone!

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. we are never too late to be selfish too kan moy! ahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. include trip to Medan right! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! bah kama..enjot ur trip kio...dan kama..take extra care during ur lone ranger trip kio...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ini lebih kurang mission and vision bah ni. Go for it, yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...