Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lets Iflix!

I guess everyone already know that iflix is another newest internet tv in Malaysia market. Been stumbled upon their ads on Facebook and others site numerous time since its launched. At first I give no heed at all because I can watch movies, dramas, tv series etc from putlockers, drama.net, dramafever and many others free sites. Who want to pay when we can watch it for free kan.. 

But 2 days ago, out of curiousity and for fun I ended up signing up for iflix 30 days free trial and installed their apps on my smartphone. Benda free wajib dicuba kalau tidak memudaratkan hokey! Within 30 days, watch as much as I can then before its due just terminate my membership before the service charging me, kihkihkih (evil laugh)

So far, I am enjoying myself watching movies/dramas/tv series via iflix for free.  Movies/dramas/tv series need lots of addition and updates because most ongoing series such as 'Arrow', 'Fargo', NCIS etc is behind the latest season. Movies/dramas and tv series are still limited in iflix but I am happy to watch all of those nostalgic movies AND please be inform that we definitely can't use it anywhere, anytime, everywhere because we need a good internet connection in order for this service to run smoothly. 

At the moment, trying to finish all korean drama available though it means re-watching some of it. Hopefully I won't turned into living 'zombie' for lack of sleep by Monday!

Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. klu ada wifi d rmh mmg sia mo try jg ni tp apa kan daya..
    Psstt... ni naa link http://myasiantv.se/drama/ tmpt sia mendownload drama baru korea skrg.. puas hati! hahahah..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...