Monday, October 26, 2015

Zero Run Medal: BSNPNM 2015

Another event cancelled again due to worst haze condition. Frustrated? Once is okay but twice in a row?? I am totally pissed off because I am anticipated this night run since it's going to be my night run of year 2015, grrrr!

BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon should be my 7th HM but it cancelled so it doesn't count anymore (*sob). Hurmmmm, I feel reluctant to join any future running event since nowadays haze problem from Indonesia is unpredictable and getting out of control. 

Collected the finisher medal and all post-race entitlement with kiddos on the night the event should be on at Place of Justice Putrajaya. It was crowded there and some were doing  5km running before collecting their medal despite of the unhealthy haze. Took some pics then hurriedly went back home. 

I was hibernating and haven't doing any LSD or jogging since the haze attacked last month and honestly I miss my evening jogs while waiting my daughter. Thankfully those nasty haze can't prevent me from doing yoga and simple cardio-workout at home to stay fit and healthy.

Okay, enough ramblings! Have a great days ahead everyone!

Zero-run medal!
Wefie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...