Sunday, May 16, 2021

Salam Aidilfitri 2021

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah, with His grace and permission, once again I am allowed to celebrate Syawal with my small family though it just 6 of us due to the implementation of MCO3.0 to prevent the spread of C19 pandemic.

This is my 1st year since my conversion 19 years ago, celebrating Syawal without my MIL. Honestly I have to say that I am upset because this whole pandemic situation really suffocating my sanity; wearing face mask at public place, physical distancing, constantly sanitizing and washing hands, no social gathering, cannot do this, cannot do that, must do this, must do that and the list goes on. All of those new norm overhelming sometimes but it's necessary to prevent further damages to our health sector a

However, I feel so grateful because I still have a place to sleep, I still able to afford foods for my family, I still have my job whereas lots of people affected badly by this pandemic (*sigh).

Wishing all of my muslim families, relatives & friends 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin'

During this difficult time, may Allah give all of us strength to stand tall and overcome any obstacle. Aaminn!


Family Potrait 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...