Sunday, June 13, 2021

Below 50kg Again


Alhamdulillah..

5kg lighter. 
No spesific diet. 

I still love to eat BUT I must control the portion size especially carbs portion. I also try to avoid heavy food/junk food after 8pm, which sometimes I failed and succumb to my gluttony but thankfully manage to control my portion in take. 

I am not fan of sweet drinks but I am crazy of sweet desserts and pastries especially cakes and jellies. I also cut off these delicacy intake since it's high in carbs.

I love fruits and vegetables, so I increased portion of these in my menu. 

I also do light yoga and light/medium intensity cardio at least 3 times a week. Will try to jog/run again after this pandemic over or cured, InshaAllah...

As I grow older, my metabolisme also seem to age by slowing down. When I was 17-34 years, I rarely watch my calories / food intake because I hardly gain weight even if I ate like maniac without any exercises. But now, if I eat like I used to be even with exercise, I easily gain weight in just a 3-5 days😣😣.

I try to make this as a habit since March 2021 and glad with the outcome. I feel lighter and no more pain while standing up and content because no need to waste money buying new clothes since I still can fit in my old clothes 😁


😊😊😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...