Friday, December 21, 2012

When 'Chickenpox" Attacking


I guess everyone are busy talking/writing about the so-called 'end of world' which apparently not going to happen today (21.12.2012) but not me because I never give heed about this matter since I know that no human could ever know when is the end of world except God. It's not that I am arrogant about this matter but it's beyond my power/knowledge, so there is no use for me to predict/speculate about it but be thankful that I am still alive each morning I wake up. Well, enough with my two cents about this and back to the point of this update (*lol).

Image credited to allaboutinspiration.com
So it's true then.. When 'chickenpox' attacking your kid, your routine gonna change 180 degree! Yep..that happened to me recently when the my youngest boy (Eyas) and his sister (Shasa) got chickenpox and hopefully my other kids immune of it already (*finger crossed)..

I brought  Eyas and Shasa to my office for almost 3 weeks and it did effected my work because taking care 2 sick kids while doing your job is that easy but I prefer that way instead of worrying all the time about them. I am so grateful because I have a very considerate employer who doesn't mind me bringing the kids at my office. May god bless you and prosper your business, boss!

Luckily it's school holiday or else my routine gonna change 360 degree! lol.. Actually, Eyas and Shasa already recover from the chickenpox now and my routine back to normal now (*thank God).

Christmas is around the corner and as it approaching, I couldn't help myself from missing my family and the Christmas celebration back in my hometown. It's been a while I never back at my hometown during Christmas (*sigh).. I am thinking of putting up a Christmas tree in my house here in Puchong but have to cancelled it because "some people" might get the wrong impression.. I miss to be in Sabah where people are more open-minded and not too skeptical about everything...

Darn.. I am out of topic already! LOL.. Anyway, that's all for now and until next entry people.. Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Next yr blk kg celebrate christmas moy... beli tiket awal2.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betul ckp c Just, next year balik lah.

    About the wrong impression; Christmas Tree. I understand the feeling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. only fools believe in mayans right? haha.

    u can come back in hometown next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya nasib baik sihat sudah anak2 ko. Hmm, faham jg suasana di sana tu mandak, even to wish merry christmas pun x buli bah. adeeh. kalo tempat kita ni semua buli masuk yg penting sendiri2 lah ingat batasan pegangan agama masing-masing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Just next year memang sia balik ni time Christmas moy... :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Wyne Mouren sia balik ni next year moi.. nda sia paduli apa tu org2 mo ckp lagi ni..
    Itu la, sini byk mata2 ni.. Jgn tekajut kalu mlm2 ada urg ketuk pintu..ha3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aemy Nadira Yep, only fools believe mayans..ha3 (*high 5 dulu!)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...