Wednesday, April 7, 2010

He is smiling and playing again :)

Yesterday, I am very worried about my baby son condition. When i fetched him at their nanny house, he was weak and seeing him like that wretched my heart.. I am used  to his smile and his sick condition take away all of those warm smile that always welcoming me..

I am praying silently in my heart hoping that he will be better. I am willing to take over his sickness because i don't want him to suffer.. He is just a baby. At home I am doing my best to give him more milk and water so that he will not dehydrated and will regain his energy. He consume his foods nicely without vomiting and that make me feel weird about his nanny complain that he can't drinks his milk without vomiting..Weird, really weird.

I wake up around 4.30 am to feed my baby son and I am really glad because he finished it without any problem.. around 7.30 am he was awake and crying asking for another round of milk.. He can move around and he even plays like always.. Only God can described how happy and grateful I am to see him smiling and playing around again..

But I am a little bit mad with their nanny behavior. She always expect the worst happen. I wonder whether she take care of my children nicely or not.. I am paying her much enough and I hope she know that I expect her to take my children with her best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...