Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My little smiling prince is not well..

I am very worried about my baby boy condition that cause me doing a minor mistake despite of my zero-mistake working habits. He has been sick for almost 3 days.
        I calls my children nanny to know his current condition and feel a little relief knowing that he is crying and rolling. To me it's better than he just laying on the mattress doing nothing and making no sound at all.
       My hubby and i intend to consult to Hospital serdang if his condition no better by this afternoon.. Hopefully he is getting better and i can see his smiling face welcoming me when i fetch him today.. I hate hospital and i don't want him to be warded since hospital smell and sight only remind me of my last experience..

        I am praying to God that he will be better to prevent us from going to Hospital Serdang..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...