Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Eyas!


Today mark the 3rd years since I gave birth of my youngest son. Yup, he is 3 years old already! Watching him grew up right to my eyes bring such joy and happiness to me.

As always we never held big birthday celebration like other people. I think celebrating it with just 6 of us is meaningful enough. We bought pudding cake for him from our favorite cake house, RT Pastry House and let him blew his birthday candle last night.. Yep, it's a day earlier but hubby said it's okay since we will be too busy on working days and might have no time to buy him cake after all..

Birthday present? Well, just now we went to IOI Mall, so we let him choose his own present from the toys department and as I expected he choose trucks and cars from all. He is fan of cars, trucks and lorries (*winking).

As most mother, me too wishing all the best for him and praying that my son will grow up to be fine and successful person, that Allah will always bless and guide him..

Got to stop now... Belum mandi la ba ini.. Happy Monday, Happy Working and Smile always..

P/S: Enjoy the amateur snaps below =P

Birthday Cake from Rt Pastry House

Eyas, excited with his birthday cake

Eyas, his big bros, his big sis and me!

Eyas with his birthday present choose by himself

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...