Friday, May 4, 2012

VIOLENCE vs VIOLENCE = VVAR



Who doesn't know about recent controversial rally? Everybody know about it. Even my 8 years old son know about it. Before you all start making assumption, let me clarify that I am nobody side, that I merely want to write this entry to express my personal thought regarding this issue and importantly I am writing because I hate anything concerned with VIOLENCE..

Before this, I only watched this kind of incident happened in other country from TV that I found out it is really unbelievable that it is happening in my own country nowadays. Watching video from people who attended the controversial rally of police beating/kicking/punching harmless people on street for ignoring order and people (rally supporter) on streets throwing stones/things to police car really make me feel disappointed with their lack of sense and consideration over their action. Did both part achieved anything from this incident? I don't think anything was gained from it but damages, injuries, tarnished PDRM image and of course attention of world that our country is no longer as peaceful as before.

Watching all of those video of violence make me wonder whether there is no other way but violence to execute our intention/goal? Some people said that violence is needed as a last option when anything else doesn't work but to me it's BULLSHIT! Violence only lead us to worst outcome and should be never considered as an option at all. If only those rally organizer/support accepted the local authorities/government offer to held the rally at allowed place, maybe none of those violence happened..If only the police did not shoot the tear gas to the rally supporter, maybe none of those unwanted violence will happened.. If only both part were using their brain instead of their emotion, maybe none of those PROVOCATION that lead to violence will happen..

BERSIH 3.0 organizer intention might be merely to help the citizen voice out their dissatisfaction toward certain system and issues and never really want any violence or harshness but maybe verbal insult/aggressiveness from emotional supporters provoke PDRM to shoot them with tear gas that triggered the chaos. Those supporter might say that it's only word insult but it is one kind of provocation that will lead to violence and should be avoid. Why not doing it with manner? I mean, if you want to support the rally, just go and shout out your protest but no need to use harsh words or humiliation or insult.. Macam Ambiga cakap, "Duduk & Bantah" saja la.. No need to turn AGGRESSIVE.. I am not there, so I don't know what exactly triggered the supporter violence but still to me violence is unacceptable act no matter what the excuses..

PDRM might be just doing their job but I still don't understand why they have to shoot tear gas toward the supporter? Is it because of the rally supporter start to be aggressive and out of control??  Or is it because the supporter start to harm them? But I didn't see any of those happened in the video that I watched in youtube. If PDRM said they just to control the situation and wanted the crowd to disperse, they should know by now what outcome to be expected and should not repeat the same mistake yet they choose the same method all over again and in the end only worsen the already tarnished image of PDRM.. By the way, did they managed to control the raging crowd?? Not at all... They worsen the situation instead.. I am not judging PDRM action but it's really shock me to see their BRUTALITY against harmless people!

People might say that I don't have the right to give my opinion since I am not there, that my opinion merely based by the video I watched and blog/article I read about BERSIH 3.0 but to me as the citizen of Malaysia, I hate to see my peaceful country turn into battlefield of violence just because of matter that can be settle peacefully. I understand the rally organizer and supporter demand free and fair election because me too want the same thing and I do understand that PDRM just doing what been ordered by them but I don't understand why violence have to come along with it. You can say that I am just ignorance but that's what I really feel and think. What do you think happened when violence versus another violence? Settlement? agreement? NO, when you use violence against violence the result is catastrophic or worst WAR..

I am not trying to criticize because I am no expert but I am just another person who love PEACE and HARMONY that want to express her disappointment over what happened during BERSIH 3.0 which supposed to be a peaceful rally and there is no point to blame anyone. My point is, no matter how pure our intention if we executed it with violence, in the end it will be still look as an evil deed.




As I said before, this is just my two cents okay.. Until next post, Happy Friday and Happy Weekend you all.. Say NO to violence!!

P/S: The alphabet W of 'war' in the title above formed by combined alphabet V..

(Note: all images credited to google.com)

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Say no to violence.. !! best sdh ni kita aman damai janganla mau berperang pulak.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...