Friday, May 18, 2012

A Wedding & A Newborn!


10 days without a single post?? Not even WW entry? Gosh, that what's happened when laziness attack (*winking). It's not like I don't have anything to post about since I have quite a lot but maybe it just me don't have the mood to spit it out in words..

So what exactly happened during those 10 days of absence that I want to share (kunun la..) ?? To tell the truth, nothing extravaganza like you all been doing. Just normal stuff like kenduri kahwin (not me but my SIL tau) and makan2 (must do activities ba itu. Ketara godo'ot, pingsan @_@ ) that I attended. Should I tell you all in details?? Nah, I don't think so because you know exactly what going to happen if I start explaining event in details; it gonna be a very long-long post (LOL). So, let me tell you a thing or two in brief explanation. 1stly, I was the one who did the inai of the bride (*wink2) and 2ndly, I just love my SIL wedding theme which is GREEN! Yes, go green sister! 3rdly, I envied all of couples who held such grand wedding because I will never have one.. Opss, no more words, let the pictures below do their story-telling:-




Me performed the berinai to bride & groom.
The Groom
The Bride
The bride & Groom
Silat performance by close relatives

Snapping pics with the couple


Me with my 'job' as guest book caretaker =P

Hubby, me & SIL

Bro in law & me.. Peace!!

The Big Family!
Other than that, my pregnant SIL safely gave birth of a 3.8kg, baby boy yesterday after 6 days admitted to Hospital Serdang. Thank god everything went smoothly and really happy for their new addition in family. Lepas ni, Nabil dah ada kawan la, kan meksu.. Have not yet see the baby in person but just seeing the baby adorable feature really make me want another baby..Hahaha, nah, I was already pencen ba in that aspect.. Moreover, I am blessed with my 4 angels.. Love you all kiddos! 

I wanna rambles more but let leave you all to digest this 2 things that happened in my life in those 10 long days. My next post gonna be about my feeling and opinion about PTPTN loan, so catch up with me in my next post ya!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love to read ur enties.. esp when u put some sabah words here and there.. rindu bah mo balik kg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah bnyk even. Congrats to ur sil on the newborn baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...