Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy 11th Birthday, Daniel!

Last Saturday my 2nd son, Daniel turned 11th years old. No mini family party for him because Mister step-sister a.k.a my SSIL invited us to her house and celebrated her son birthday together with Daniel. Hurmm, actually I was kind of reluctant to go because I prefer to do our usual mini family party tapi kena jemput kan..

I only brought along Daniel birthday cake that I ordered from RT Pastry via online to sister in law place. This time we ordered Yam flavor cake and I tell you, sedap gila tu kek tau! RM72 for 8" delicious cake worth the value. Thanks to sister in law, foods & drinks all prepared by her. It was just simple celebration attended by mister siblings but kids were having fun that day.

Unfortunetely, I didn't took many pic that day, haihhh! 

To my beloved Daniel, Happy Birthday Anak. May you grow up to be a kind-heart, responsible & successful gentleman. Mama will always pray for your happiness and success in this world and hereafter. Love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...