Saturday, June 27, 2015

Reach Out Run 2015

I joined Reach Out Run 2015 organized by IM4U 2 weeks ago and collected another finisher medal for 10KM. It was a last minute decision since I wanted to do one long slow distance before fasting month. Saya berhibernasi from any running/jogging activities during Ramadhan because I knew that my body won't tolerate fasting and doing physical activities. 

It was raining all the way from starting point to the finish line but I managed to improve my 10KM PB and I was over the moon for that. Maybe it was because I am enjoying the rain as much as the run, ngehehe!  Siuk ba main hujan sekali-sekala. Rindu terus sama kampung tercinta!

This is another running event that I would give 2 thumbs up for their smooth and fun event execution despite of the cloudy and rainy day that day. They provide portable toilet, good number of  water station, effective medical team and supportive cheering team and volunteers. I personally love the running tee and have no remorse for paying RM48 since it will goes to charity. However, the finisher medal design is too common ( to me) and can be more creative.

Oh ya, they invited artists too! I recognized  Zizan Raja Lawak, Joe Flizzow, SonaOne and Aizat doing the 100meter race. Joe Flizzow was right to my eyes that day and  I wanted to take pic with him but I was too shy!! Akibatnya melepas, grrrr! 

Sharing few pics from the day of the event:-

Post-run pic & the finisher medal close-up
Selife in front of Wall of fame where the organizer enlisted all those participate
Lepas berasak-asak, dapat juga snap 1 pic at the Wall Of Fame. Can you spot my name?
Other pics
Screen shot of the certificate - My PB, yay!
Running & Yoga are 2 things that keep me fit, healthy and stress free nowadays so it will be become part of my lifestyle. I might slow down but I will never stop because I just like how this activity blend in with my life.

Until next post, have great day ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Wahhh ada Wall of Fame lagi tu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tunung, good for you and shows you are fit and healthy....
    Its good you have yoga too....rather just watching TV or giving x'cuses of "no time"...we are young only once...so go have fun and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards,
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...