Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Every Second Count

Assalamualaikum..
Today is my youngest 10th birthday. I should be happy since he is growing up well but at the same times I am a little bit sad because I feel I haven't play with him enough. think I didn't spend much time with him and I think I missed so much in his life.
I am jealous with those mom who stay at home or working from home just because they can spend more time with their kids whilst I have to send my kids to day care center and spend 8 hours, 5 days a week of my life at office.. How pathetic is that.. Hurmm... 
However, looking from the bright side, I learn to appreciate every single second I spend with my kids and try my best to fill it with colorful memories, hoping that my children won't feel neglected or less love.
Dear Ilyas, 
Happy 10th birthday 'busuk'! May Allah bestow you the best of everything in life and hereafter.. InShaAllah.. (Aaamiin).
Youngest with his choice of cake: Chocolate Brownies Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...