Sunday, May 5, 2019

Are We Promoting Violence

Assalamualaikum!

My FB feeds these few days are mostly about the incident of a motor rider harrasing a car driver for not giving signal at the T junction.

Everyone were giving their piece of mind, some critizing the motorcyclist but mostly applausing and praising him for giving the car driver a lesson of her life, which make me a little sad of what our society becoming nowadays. It feel like they are suggesting that violence is okay in certain situation (*sigh).

Yes, the woman (car driver) might be wrong for not giving signal, which might cause tragic accident but resorting to violence is a terrible way of giving a life lesson to others. Scolding, critizing, admonishing etc., even cursing can be use but please don't ever use violence.

I am sorry but I can't tolerate with either people who resort to violence or people who backing/supporting act of violence. I will forever against violence. As simple that. Call me stupid, bias or anything but nothing can change my stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...