Friday, May 3, 2019

Never Too Late

Assalamualaikum..

It is such a long hiatus from my blogging activities.

To be honest, I was engrossed with my life ups and downs.

Even when I already in front of my lappy and my finger started typing the words but after few sentences I just couldn't find the right words to put up my thoughts and it always end up as a draft. I really miss my writing enthusiasm.. *sigh

One of my resolution this year is to write at least once a month yet only now I manage to pull myself to write this post..

Writer's block? Hurmm, nope, not this time. I guess I just lost my enthusiasm in writing.. Can I blamed all of those Kdrama and Cdrama? Just kidding, it's my fault actually for being Kdrama and Cdrama addict.. Hehehe

Oh well, it's never too late to start over again, isn't it? Moreover, it's new era of speech and writing freedom. I may take this opportunity to writing about anything to my heart content..InShaAllah..

I will keep writing..ommm :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...