Monday, July 12, 2010

A Mother's Fear, A Mother's Love..

Yesterday I read an article from The Star Sunday about a confession from a teenage girl on her sexual activities. The article really shocked me and opened my eyes to the reality that youngster behavior and lifestyle nowadays really have changed into something that we should called morality catastrophe.The teenager admitted that sex is no longer a hidden topic but it was something happened everyday and everywhere especially among teenagers.

As a mother, the fear i feel for my kids future is something real and i believed parent out there also feel the same insecurity because of the growth of social issues. Reading those article really dreaded my mind and heart because i have a baby girl who will grow up and I don't want  her to involved in any unhealthy activities. I have told my hubby about my fear for my kids especially for my daughter and despite of his assurance that he will always watch out for our daughter I still have the fear..

At office i always think of them because i am afraid that they will choose a bad friend who can influence them into doing something horrible. I wish i have an extra eye so that i can watch them all day long and night. But I m just a mere human and all I can do is praying to the Almighty one to watch over them for me..

As a mother who once a teenager i admitted that i have done mistake but i learn from my mistake and now it's my responsibility to ensure that my kids won't do the same mistake i have done. Now i understand my beloved parent feeling all of those year i have put them on misery especially my father.. I want the best for my kids and I will  never ever hate them or cast them away though they might did some mistake.. If they lost in their way, I will always by their side to guide them back to the track..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...