Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015

It's Mother's Day today and as always I will call my mom to have my weekly 20min chit-chat and at the same time to wish her Happy Mother's Day. That's all I can do to persuade my longing heart to my beloved mom beside giving her some allowance every month. Kalau dekat seja Sabah dengan Malaya, confirm saya balik every weekend to visit her (*teary eyes). 

Lately too many topic related to religion make me feel so upset and confused! Though I been embraced Islam for almost 14 years yet I am still in process of learning. Frankly, too much 'Haram' is really suffocating! Apa pun (even benda baik) tak boleh. Katanya akan terpesong akidah! Wishing my Christian mom anything pun make me feel serba salah. Why everything has become so extreme nowadays? Where does moderation, understanding and tolerance has gone? Islam is beautiful, sacred and peaceful religion, why make it look violence, full with hatred and condemnation? I am sorry of this statement of mine might hurting those who think they are so pious and above all that they think they have the power to decide who's wrong who's right (*sigh).

Yes, despite of so many 'expert' saying that it is not right a.k.a HARAM to celebrate Mother's Day, we still bought cake and foods and brought it to mister's mum. Well, as long as it not going to memesongkan akidah, niat yang betul and our Iman tetap pada Allah yang satu then it's ok ba kan. Haihhh, okay case closed! 

To my beloved mother; Thank you for everything ama. Now I understand what you feel and been through all those year raising me up. To my beloved Mom In Law; Thank you mak for accepting me as part of your family and treating me like your own daughter. To my beloved sisters, nieces & cousins, my beloved hot mama friends, all mothers and soon to be mothers all over the world and also to ME; Happy Mother's Day! We are all superwoman!

Card make by my youngest for me. Thank you anak!
 

1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...