Friday, May 8, 2015

Youngest Son 6th Birthday

Alhamdullillah, yesterday my youngest son turned 6 years old. I can't believe my over manja, too attached finger sucking baby is going to primary school next year. Terasa diri makin tua, hahaha!
As always, we only have small family birthday party at our home. No fancy cake or foods. We bought blackforrest cake from our favorite cake/pastry house, RT Pastry House and take away foods from KFC since the birthday boy teringin makan KFC,lol! 

I don't really like to appease my kids demand/request over toys but he has been nagging me for years to have his own remote control car, so we decided to grant his wish and bought value deal remote control car for his birthday present. Heart those moment when he got his present with ear to ear smile.. 

Dearest Ilyas maliq, happy 6th birthday son! May you grow up to be a good, responsible and kind-heart gentleman and May Allah guide and blesses you along your life journey. Mama will always pray for you happiness and success. Love you son!
 
Family portrait
candid :P
He said, "mine"
 

1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...