Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Visiting Mom & Trip To Kg Luanti, Ranau

Went back to my village, to visit my mom and also attending another running event last week, from 30/4/2015 till 3/5/2015. It was really a short visit because I only spent 2D1N at my village (Kg Tudangan) and the rest was at Kota Kinabalu, preparing for the Borneo International Marathon 2015. Padahal limpang2 di rumah anak buah membaca novel, LOL! 

Fly back to KK on Wednesday night (29/04/2015), stayed at my niece a.k.a childhood friend then drove back with her to our beloved Kg Tudangan the next day, hoping (me especially) that we able to stop and snap nice pic with Mt Kinabalu as the background. Nasib dapat juga few pics, ngehehe!

I also managed to visit the famous Tagal Sg. Moroli, Kg Luanti, Ranau and have my own dose of fish spa. Ya, finally dapat juga pigi..Been planning to visit this place for such a long time but circumstances always got on my way. The entrance fee is RM5 per adult and RM5 per group for usage of camera (any kind of camera including phone camera). Each group will given 15min to play and feed with the fishes and will be call off the time is over tapi kami kena kasi lagi ekstra 5min, yay! Next time, by crook or by hook will bring kiddos to this place (*finger crossed). For more info, check out their website.

Sharing some of pics from my phone camera:-

Next year want to climb Mt Kinabalu again :P
Heart the background :)
I was here!
Fishes that tickling my hands
Spot the crowd :D
Budget Korean tourist (> <)
Foods!
Carbo-loading!
I did not have the opportunity to capture Mt Kinabalu from the backyard of my home because I overslept after a long chit-chat, talking heart to heart with my mom the previous night. After a year, I definitely have lots of catching up with my mom (*smile). Importantly, mom is supporting my lifestyle and the improvement of relationship between mister and me, Alhamdullillah. Thank you for your 'restu' and prayer ma..

Oh well, I better stop ranting before this entry become a soppy one and ruin you cheerful life (*rolled eyes). Until next entry, smile and Happy Wednesday all!

1 comment:

  1. sia suka tu pic ko sama payung d jambatan tu moy!!! btw, jgn ko diam2 naik tu gunung tau.. sia pun mau naik lagi.. roger2 kio! oya, thanks lg satu kali sbb bersusah payah angkat beg & kutak sia moy..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...