Friday, May 15, 2015

9to5 Run 2015: 10KM Finisher

A week after my 4th Half Marathon, I participated in 9to5 Run (Larian Pekerja Muda) organized by Ministry Of Youth, held at Putrajaya and started at 7.30am. What a late starting time for long distance run, grrrr!

Mister parked our car at the Tapak Pasar Tani (again) and I have to walk about 500m to the start point in front of the Ministry of Finance. I was a bit overwhelmed by the crowd of participant because there were thousands of them (I guess) and at the same time thinking that I might left far behind the pack this time, hahaha!

It was drizzling that morning yet Malaysia's prime minister, DS Najib still have his opening speech, so everybody nobody paying attention but booing him, lol! 

I considered this run as my recover run after Borneo International Marathon, so I was just jogging and walking to the finish line, taking my time to breathe in the morning view of Putrajaya. When I run alone, I rarely taking any pics of the scenery but I think I will make effort to take pic of nice view or building along the running route in future running events I am going to participate (*finger crossed). I also hope to catch up with my friends; Lin, Just & Lia but only met up with them at the finish line. Congrats to my dear friends especially Lia for her 1st 10KM! Horrah! Lets do it again okay!

This running event was okay with exception of their running tee, the starting time and also lack of toilet. Ya, the fee was consider cheap (RM30) and I shouldn't expect any goodie bag etc. but the running tee made from 100% cotton really not suitable for long distance run (to my opinion). Starting time could be earlier, around 6.30am maybe? I also don't remember seeing any portable toilet at the starting/finish area or along the 10KM route. Oh ya, I love the medal tho, lol!
 
Sharing some pics from that day of event:-

Pre-run Pic!
Post-run pic & medal Pic. Love the medal :)
4 of us, Bro-in-law & me , 3 of us
Screenshot of the official result. yay! my new PB!
Will have another running event in 2 weeks and this time yet I haven't done any jogging/training so far. Hopefully kerajinan untuk jogging resurrect in few days ahead, ngehehe! 

Till next post, Enjoy the rest of day and happy Weekend in advance!

2 comments:

  1. waahahhhhh.. aktif o. ni tahun sy kurang aktif suda marathon kenen..last year ja brabis. mau fokus yg lain dulu kunun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats moy!! Punya la sia bangga kalau dpt top 50 moy!! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...