Monday, December 19, 2011

14 Days Of Absence!


Wow, how could I do that?! I abandoned my blog for 14 freaking days without any post, not even a pics?! That's really bad of me yet I did not did it on purpose though..(*sigh)

I want to post something but I am too occupied with my new interest in learning Spanish and I spent most of my free time learning it online. Nope it's not online program though (*winking). Actually I have this online friend from Costa Rica and he is trying helping me by speaking with me on Skype and it's freaking hard for person like me who have pronunciation weakness! Even my English pronunciation also suck!

Hubby only shakes his head whenever I sit in front of our computer for hours talking with this friend of mine. Thank you hubby! He know me well and my interest in making online friends. Who say that we cannot gain something good and useful from our online friendship? I have to thank my online friends because I learned to speak English confidently through them. Well, as I always said it depend on us on how gonna benefit from all of this technology. If we use it wisely, we can get lots of good thing and vice verse. But It gonna take me sometimes to really understand and speak Spanish because as I said I am slow learner when it come to languages.

I need to read this! @_@ V
Beside that, I was busy searching for good and affordable driving school to get my 1st license. Yes, you read it correct! My 1st driving license..LOL..and yup, I already found one and attended the 5 hours KPP yesterday at Perfect Driving School ! Boring? Yep, it is a boring class but wondrously I did not fall asleep at all! Not even a blink because the instructor/teacher know how to make the student animated with the class by playing video/clip which is funny or scary from time of time! I don't know when I am going to do the computerized examination to get the 'L' license but I intended to did it before end of this year and next year going to focus on getting my 'P' license (LOL). Seem like I am going to busy again with reading the text book and memorize it! Hope I am not that blunt yet so that I can memorize it easily (*laughing)

I was busy shopping for my kids school uniforms and shoes and also books for the new term of school that will start in about 2 more weeks. Yes, I like early preparation when it concerned with kids education. Hahaha, but only in that thing I am such a pushy!

Okay, that's all happened in the past 2 weeks! It's not much but for a small woman with 4 energetic kids like me, it's really took my time! I also want to announce that from now on there will slight change of the way I am going to post because I want to post more about my thought in future. Hopefully all of you won't feel bored with my rants about thing/people/issue in near future!

That's all for now! Keep the smile on your face, Happy Monday & Happy Working everyone!

Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spanish-ing Tunung!! :)

    And good luck in your test. sia ni pun by hook or by crook kena settle by end of Jan. Kalau nda, sia kena start all over again. Huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...