Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Super Silent !!!!

My heroes who keep our home alive with NOISE!
I woke up at 9am, yes 9am with a weird feeling today. I am wondering why can't I hear any television noise or any voices at the living hall.. It's kinda creepy because my house really are quiet! Than I remember that 2 of my hero was staying with their grandma at Semenyih (*slapping my forehead)

I always scold them for making lots of noise especially during weekend morning because I want to sleep a bit longer on that day but now I kinda miss their noise already =(.. The truth is I miss them already (*sniffing). To make it worst, my daughter is asking for her older brother right after she woke up! Even the my youngest son ask for his big brothers (*sobbing). Sorry for being such an emo today. It just that I rarely being apart from my kids...

My kids are close with each other though sometimes they fight like cat and dog. It's really funny to watch them picking with each other (*smiling). Last night my daughter refuse to go back home and she cried till she exhausted because she didn't want her brother to stay at their grandma house. Hubby have to trick her saying that her brother will ride with their grandma later to our home at Puchong. Guess what she said when she woke up this morning??? "LIAR" Yes, serve us right for tricking her (*sighing). I don't know whether I can stand the silence of my house for a week but hopefully I can because I promised to my heroes that they can stay there for a week, unless they miss us and want to come back earlier (*winking). 

OMG, this entry is so boring that I swear I can see you all yawning and said BORING (*Laughing) Okay, I hope all you had a enjoyable weekend and don't forget tomorrow is Monday, so Happy Sunday and Happy Monday in advance!

5 comments:

  1. hari tu c rayyan ikut mumy sia balik kk 3 nites seja pun sunyi ja rmh sia.. c lily pun mcm boring2 ni teda kawan.. pandai jg dia tunjuk2 bilik mumy sia cari mumy sia and c rayyan.. kesian betul sia tgk dia.. 1st time kena kasi pisah.. huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9am on a weekend is early for me... hahaa. I usually wait until it's 11 then I would wake up :D Actually, because of my weekdays' alarm, I wake up at 6 but on a weekend, after the alarm, terus tidur balik ni lepas krrriiiing krrriing. Hahaa.

    My brother and I used to fight like cats and dogs. Or more like, T-rex and another T-rex ;D

    Happy Wednesday, Tunung.

    btw, do join my tag ya if can:
    http://www.theokayarms.com/2011/12/01/tag-mimic-me-if-you-dare-2/
    Maybe your small heroes would like to join hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalu suda biasa tu kan..bh begitu lah tu..sa pun begitu juga bah..kalau tada anak buah sa kan kalau durang balik kg sebeblah dady dia...nah paling sunyi ni..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Tunung, biasala tu if terbiasa da ngan anak2..saya dgn anak buah pun saya rasa sunyi sudah if dorng blik kg...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...