Saturday, December 3, 2011

MALWARE DETECTED?!





One of my reader informed me about this yesterday and of course I am worried because I really don't what caused that problem since I do have internet security installed in my computer (home & office) so I am kinda confident that I am protected from any malware, spyware, virus or anything concerned with net world. But now I feel insecure after being informed about this problem and that make me thinking, "No wonder the number of visitor to my blog is lesser than before."

I am not a computer genius and I don't know how to fix stuff like this because I thought that those expensive antivirus that I purchased will do such thing for me. So, here I am  asking for help from any of you who know how to fix problem like this. I will appreciate anything, tips or link that will help me figure out how to fix this (*puppy eyes)

That all I can write for now because this problem kinda filling my mind since last night and I need to let it out! Really hope to get any tips from you all soon.. Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I think one of your widgets is the one causing the problem... so better check one by one. And also, delete any spam messages in your inbox :) Itu ja yang sia dapat pikir sekarang hehee.

    But I didn't detect any malwares in your blog la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Armstrong arms, i know the source already and already removed it form my blog. It came from JMR punya old blog..Thanks for the tips kio buddy..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...