Monday, February 13, 2012

There's No Peace..


Obviously, phrases above is not my saying but a person from Facebook who is apparently trying to provoke me because of my comment in her link. Well, see for yourself what they said to me as below:-





As one of individual who is against war and any kind of violence, I really want people all over the world to live in peace and harmony. I also really am like the slogan; 'Peace, No War' since this slogan shout out my deepest wish of peaceful world where people can live together despite of their race, custom, tradition and even religion difference. 

It make me feel down because people call me 'ignorant or merely hypocrite' just because of my fondness of this slogan of 'Peace, No War'..(*Sighing).. For God sake, this fan of Liverpool bombarded me with this accusation just because I said out my piece of mind over their sharing on the incident that happened between Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez.. But that's not what really make me sad the most is the other comment from this person who said that in truth, there's no peace..

I don't care if people call me ignorant or even hypocrite because I know I am not. But, I do care when people said there is no peace because to me that indicate that they don't believe peace can be achieve, that peace will never exist. To me, it sound like they are cursing! Sorry but for a peace lover like me, this kind of saying is like a blasphemy! I realize that our world is full with conflict but it doesn't mean we should give up our faith on the possibility of peace and harmony. I believe peace and harmony can be achieve if people can leave behind their zealotry of power, if people put aside their desire of superiority and if people try to understand the value of equality. Yes, I also think peace can achieve if people stop making trivial issue turn into big FUSS and learn to leave yesterday event where it is..

Well, I won't let this person comment to poison my mind because I know many people out there have the same wish as mine. If this person happen to read this post, I just want to let you know that by saying that there's no peace show how weak you are in believing good thing such peace and you don't deserve any peace for saying such thing..

"If you yourself are at peace, then there is at least some peace in the world."
Thomas Merton
"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
John Lennon

What do you think people? Is there really no peace after all??

1 comment:

  1. OMG sabar ja la..some people dont want peace to be with them. really cant be involved with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...