Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ungrateful People


When you help someone or doing a favor for someone, what do expect from them? Why you do it for them? Is it because you want to help them sincerely or is it because you have to help them or is it because you want them to return the favor? I guess everyone must have their own reason on doing so right? Well, today posting is not about other people but myself because I feel like someone is using me and took my soft side for granted.

Image By Mr. Google
Whenever I am doing favor for other people or helping other people, I always remind myself to do it sincerely so that I won't feel any hard feeling or offense once the deed done. But I am just human being that sometimes I will feel angry to those people I helped because of their tendency of forgetting my help/favor and treating me like a tramp! 

How do you feel when people you help was so sweet to you when they need help and once they got it and solved their problem, they will treated you indifferently? Honestly, I will feel pretty mad and angry that I won't care even if I mention my favor to them, that I seem like not sincerely in helping them at all. That's me because I don't really like ungrateful people! To me they are like a parasite, who will only use us and then kill us in the end..

I always remind myself to never ever forget people who help me no matter during my good or bad  time. I always remind myself not to become one of those ungrateful people because I know how it feel to be treated like a trash by those you help and I don't people who help me feel that. It's not like I am judging those people because I am just expressing what I feel due to this kind of people manners. Maybe they have their own reason for behaving like that but still to me it's really heartless to treat people who once help you like a trash no matter whatever the reason..

An ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from. ~ Timothy Dexter

It is another fault if he be ungrateful, but it is mine if I do not give. To find one thankful man, I will oblige a great many that are not so. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

When we are grateful for the good we already have, we attract more good into our life. On the other hand, when we are ungrateful, we tend to shut ourselves off from the good we might otherwise experience. ~Margaret Stortz

6 comments:

  1. Bikin panas kalau org yg mcm tu kan. Kita tlg bkn minta bls tp at least appreciate la kan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sya bnyk kali kena gitu.klu susah minta tolong, klu senang x mo tingu. but klu kita susah trus pura2 x tau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just itu la maksud sia moy.. Bukan minta balasan tapi at least jgn la layan kita mcm sampah kan.. Bukan juga mo minta kena hormat tapi I m sad bcos of the hurtful words,,=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @StellaClaire-Richard sya faham kalau ni org x mo tolong atau x buli tolong ba stella but yg buat sya sedih bila ni org kasi hambur means word to me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always try my best to not be ungrateful to anyone... although sometimes I forget, I'm only human haaha. But I will always remember any good things that people do to me or helped me in any way ;)

    Happy Tuesday tomorrow okay, Tunung?

    How are your little ones btw? Nakal ka diorang hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Armstrong hahaha, sometimes me too forget. Human being flaw ba kan.. Actually this post dedicated to people yg forgot to show some kindness(yg x tau jaga mulut &kata2)to a person who is being helpful to them before..

    The kids doing fine but you know being a kids,the word naughty mcm stuck with them..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...