Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14th February: Day Of Love!


Honestly, I never really looking forward for this specific date, never even really celebrate it because for me every day is a love day (*winking). Well, lots of confrontation over the celebration of Valentine's Day but I do not give heed to any of it because to me our faith in God is what matter the most.

So, no matter what you people think, either you are celebrating or not celebrating or even against it, here I am still wanna wish Happy Valentine's Day to everyone all over the world, especially to my  kids, to my beloved mother, brothers and sisters, to all my families and relatives and also to all my friends wherever you are.
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast



It is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs
You see love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, it always perseveres
Love never fails. 
Love is everlasting
Its eternal, it goes on and on, it goes beyond time
 
~ Partial of 'Love' lyrics by Jaeson Ma

Image by Mr.Google
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy VDay and enjoy ur day...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just today. Love should happen everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jue, Aki & Just : Happy Valentine's day juga!

    Floyd: Yes, love should happen everyday! we should love everyone even our enemy.. =(

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...