Sunday, February 12, 2012

I will Always Love You By Whitney Houston





Whole wide world already knew the death of Whitney Houston. She is one of my favorite singer for her powerful voice and awesome performance on stage. I love all of her songs especially 'The Greatest Love Of All', 'Saving My Love For You' and 'Miracle'. My favorite of all is 'Miracle' because this songs inspired me during certain period of my life where I feel like giving up of love. 

Sure she may have her share of ups and downs but lets face it, she has one of the incredible and magical voice. Just listening to her singing of 'I will Always Love You' while watching her movie 'The Bodyguard" make me breaking into tears.. I am such a cry-baby.. 

I would like to convey my depth condolence to the family of Whitney Houston over their loss. May you take comfort in knowing God is watching over you.. Rest In Peace Whitney Houston..


1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...