Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet Up With Blogger Friend: Just





At last I met up with Just at Armcorp Mall last Sunday! Yes, it might be just a moment but I am glad because I get to know her a little bit. I got to know her from blogging world and now we meet up for real kan Just... Honestly, I am pretty awed by her radiance since I know she is fighting for breast cancer.. She doesn't show her illness at all! Most woman who undergo this illness will stay at home resting but she still doing her BO business at Armcorp Mall!! Salute to you my dear friend.. 

Just & Me (^_^)V
I am really looking forward to meet up with her again and hopefully next meeting will be between us only since we have lots to talk about kan moy..(*winking).. I also hope I can meet up more Sabahan blogger in future! Anyone who live in KL or who gonna visit KL don't feel shy to roger2 me kio. 

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. 
~ Rod McKuen, Looking for a Friend  (Thank you, Carolyn.)

P/S: The pic is the only pic of Just and Me that snapped by my husband..


posted from Bloggeroid

9 comments:

  1. bah, reunion kita yang Sabahan stay di Lembah klang ni.. setakat ni yang sa tau, ko, just, cathj, daniel chiam, saya.. sepa lagi ah?? ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too very happy to finally meet u in person. Yup looking forward for another meet up with u. Then u have to arrange ur kids to be send over to ur in-law. Hehehe..

    Aki, Belle, Bella and Kenny d sini jg tu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice..blogger meet up..both u look great..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aki i know cherrie and mia is here. kay kastum and urmm.... haha if any meeting just let me know!! sa mo join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aki mari kita plan la bila mo kumpul2..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Just hubby sia pun buli jadi nanny for a day ba moy.. hehehe..
    Ramai juga kita ni di sini, mari la kita semua ramai2 pi minum kupi..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @StellaClaire-Richard thanks.. yup, it really feel nice to at last meet up in person...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kalau hubby sia nda buli la jd nanny moy.. Abis tu anak benangisan.. Hahahaa.. Ba, soon kio.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bah!! bila kita mau bedating..set taim.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...