Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Forgotten Birthday


Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim,

Yep, I totally forgot about my own birthday.. Not only I forgot my own birthday but I forgot to update my blog as well..huhuhuhuhu... T_T




Frankly, I am totally busy with my last minute Raya preparation and Hari Raya celebration as well that I totally forgot about my blog though I did feel like something missing.. I thought I might post my entry this morning but my brother and his family want to come at my place, so I am pretty busy helping my hubby to prepare lunch since big bro said want to have lunch at our place. Only now I have this free time so I am taking this 20min to bluff about what happen for the past 5 day.. Opss, not in detail only a bit here and there okay..

As always I celebrate my Hari Raya with MIL. 1st Raya till 3rd Raya we are go around KL, Klang, Kajang & Semenyih visiting friends and families. 4th Raya (on Friday), we go back to Puchong because I have to work. Then yesterday we went to Rawang to attend my SIL house warming as well as Hari Raya celebration. Fuhhh.. That all happened for the past 4 days.

As for today, as I promised I will reveal my early bird Birthday Present from hubby.. Well, it's not as expensive as YOUR gold necklace or diamond ring but I really appreciate it. It's not even as advanced as others but since I am not really a fan of gadgets, to me it's still advanced enough. okay.. okay.. enough with the riddle and let me show you what is my present from my hubby.. 


It's Samsung Galaxy Mini

Hahahaha.. It's really funny because until now I still feel awkward using this touch screen type of phone.. Haiya, I m used to keypad type of hand-phone so it does feel weird when I change to this kind of phone. Well, so far I found that this phone is okay despite of my clumsiness of the touch screen thing.. Hmm, I guess that all I have for this entry..What?Celebration? No..No.. No celebration, No flower and No cakes. I spend quite a lot during Hari Raya celebration recently that I have no budget for my own birthday celebration.. As long as my love one remember me in their prayer is good enough for me.
Wishes? I hope that as I grew older I will become a wiser and better mother/wife/daughter/sister/friend/person..Amin..(pray for me ya) 

I am grateful to Allah S.W.T for giving me a chance to live up to this point and watch my kids grow up and may Allah S.W.T give me long live to see more.. I am thankful to Allah S.W.T for giving me strength to overcome any obstacle with His blessing and keep my head up.. I am thankful for having such a good Family and Friends who always there supporting me through my good and bad time too.. In fact I am really thankful and grateful for everything I have in my life..

I gotta go.. My sink full with dirty plates and cups need attention.. For those who is planning to have a late journey back to home, drive safely and for those who heading to KL, get ready for a very heavy jam.. Hahahaha.. 

Au revoir..

6 comments:

  1. happy belated buffday tunung. lama2 besa la ba tu pakai touch2 pnya hp. hp sama mcm my bro. sia rasa sampai skrg pun dia blm pass lg pakai tu hp. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho ho ho.. happy belated birthday Sis TUnung!! ^_^.v.. hm,ada rumah terbuka ka?? hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just sia betul2 nda pass oo moi.. terrer lagi anak perempuan sia dari sia ni..Tu pasal kalu sia mo guna, sia tapuk2 sbb takut org perasan yg sia x pandai guna ni touch2 punya hp..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aki
    Thanks... jemput dtg kalu ko ada terlimpas di Puchong kio.. Teda suda rendang sama ketupat/nasi himpit tapi byk lagi ba tu kueh2..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly...
    Selamat Hari Raya
    Happy belated Birthday too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah ada dapat Galxy mini owh..so far okey juga kan tunung..wah siok2 siok

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...