Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guest Blogger : 'Meeting Up'

Click here To Join

This topic caught my attention right after I login to my blog.. At 1st I thought it was another blogger meet up and can't help myself from being jealous.. Then I find that it is a virtual meeting and can't help myself envied the Cath-J for thinking such brilliant segment. Brillante! Count me in too okay... If You all want to know the details of this segment, do visit Cath-J site---> HERE




Well, the task of this segment is quite simple and I enjoy myself venturing the polyvore site because there are lots of attire from various type of brand and style! I thought I it will only take few minutes for me to create entry for this segment but it stretched to few hours because I just can't decided which attire I want to wear for this virtual meet-up! Okay, before I continue with my babbling, check out the segment theme/storyboard 1st:-

It’s a ladies outing.. assume that we are good friends (Something like the girls on Sex And The City movie) and we want to meet up at 1 of the nice fancy bar and restaurant on the evening.. But before that we are going to shop at some nice boutique 1st.

I have such a fun time mix-matching my outfit for Cath-J Blogger Guest Segment: 'Meeting Up'. I like most of the outfit and I just can make up my mind on which one because all of it really look nice and pretty.. Hubby keep asking "lama lagi ke??!!" and keep checking on me while me keep asking him, "This one sesuai tak Ling?" 

Wokies..Enough with the my babbling, now check out my picked outfit fot this meet-up... TADAAAA!!!Virtual Meet-up Outfit

Striped top
$13 - stylesforless.com
Dorothy Perkins cotton pants
£30 - dorothyperkins.com
Miu miu heels
$585 - miumiu.com
Gucci shoulder handbag
$2,190 - saksfifthavenue.com
Fine diamond jewelry
$27,300 - solomonbrothers.com
Bony Levy 18 karat gold ring
$2,835 - nordstrom.com
Juicy Couture bow jewelry
$48 - juicycouture.com
Star jewelry
£18 - talullahtu.co.uk
Burberry Sheer Luminous Compact Founda



  I am ready with my outfit,so see you all there !!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. kanapa kamurang ni suka betul begaya kalau si aki tia dapat join.. ho ho ho.. sa edit juga muka sa nanti pigi badan perempuan ni.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssimple yet nice!!! luv the shoe and the bracelet together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice match.. I love the ring, bracelet & heels.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there..found your site from the linky tools. I like the outfit. It's something that I would wear myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tunung simple but nice juga ni...wah pinky juga ni kan...dui..tu beg lawa ..tu heels pun lawa juga...siok kan main d polyvore..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..i like everything! :) nice colours combination. i luv pink hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. at first sia mo pilih white pant too tp sia nda jumpa top yg sia suka.. hahahah.. last2 pilih dress.. nyway, i loike the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just can't get enough with the miu miu heels! gorgeous! =)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...