Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Moon Cake/Mid-Autumn Festival 2011!

Nomm..Nomm..Nomm..
Yep, I am gonna have lots of moon cake today and that's mean my mouth won't stop chewing, nope not until I have enough of them.. It's a delicacy that I won't miss every year because it's so yummy..There various type of moon cake but I love them all as long as it's free from pork or any forbidden ingredients..

I don't celebrate this festival but it doesn't mean I don't enjoying myself during this festival especially it's come with delicacy such as moon cake. I guess lots of people out there enjoying this festival too, right? Frankly and sincerely I am really proud that I was born as Malaysian and live in Malaysia who have a colorful culture and festival. Ya, we Malaysian don't have to travel far away to China just to feel and enjoy the Festival of Moon Cake since we too have all of that here in Malaysia, aren't we??




Image By craftpassion.com
 It's seem like today gonna be a wonderful working day after all..(*wink2).. I just love makan2 time! Okay, time to resume eating.. Happy Monday, Happy working & Happy Moon Cake Festival!


2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...