Friday, September 9, 2011

I Am Still Here!


ASSALAMUALAIKUM and HELLO everyone!
Yeah, I am still here in blogging world though for the past few weeks my appearance is like Chipsmore.. You know, "now you see, now you don't!"..LOL.. 

Although I don't have enough time to post my miles long entry, I still have time blog-hopping to read your entry and keep up to date about the my blogger friend.. 

1st of all, CONGRATS to Stella for her new addition in family and welcome to club of motherhood! Her baby is so cute that I feel like I want another baby..Ngehehehe!

I really adore newborn babies! Just looking at their innocent face  make my heart, mind & soul calm.. Sometimes I wonder why people who doesn't like babies exist. Well, you know people who dump their baby and people who hurt their baby...

2ndly, I want to inform you all about my intention to write about my past. If you all noticed, I always mention that I have done mistakes in the past. Mistake that change my life 360 degree. I am doing this not to re-live my past, not even to attract people attention, but I am doing this as a responsibility toward our future generation so that they will not repeat the same mistakes I have done. As Malay proverb " Yang Baik Jadikan Tauladan, Yang Jahat Jadikan Sempadan". 




Some people might said it's like "membuka pekung di dada" but to me it's just me sharing the truth about my past mistake. No use to hide the truth when we know that sooner or later people will found out eventually.

I guess, that's all I want to let you all know for now.. So, one thing for sure is I am always be here in blogging world, either as a loyal reader or blogger, so don't forget my existence..Hahahahaha!

Happy Working & Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. hi tunung... agree with you.. Yang Baik Jadikan Tauladan, Yang Jahat Jadikan Sempadan.. happy friday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh,pedulikan mereka.. hanya segelintir dari kita yang berani membuka pekung di dada.. Dat's not the exact word actually.. Make it like this "It's only some people dare enough to share their black spot,for other to skip it" Kita sedang berbuat amal!! ^_^.v.. That's the good part..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly
    macam yang ko ckp ada tauladan dan sempadan, bukan membuka pekung di dada tapi mungkin lebih kepada remider to others supaya not doing the same thing...they'll learn from ur past experience...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...