Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy & Sad Sunday

Yeah, as always I am tremendously happy but at the same time I am sad as well. I am happy because it's Sunday and it mean I can wake a bit late and 'lugai2' at home with my family but I am sad because it's mean weekend will be over soon and tomorrow is Monday already..(*sigh)
I like working, of course but still I love spending time with family as well..
Just some update about the story of my past; I still working on it's draft and I do hope that I can post it very soon. Since it also have something to do with my hubby, I asked his permission before I start with my draft of it. He too think that sharing our past is kind of responsiblity so that youngster can learn something from it. To tell the truth I am nervous because people may hate me after reading it. So, I really hope that people can see to the brighter side of the story..
Okay, need to go back to my notepad and continue with my drafting. Wish you all a very happy Sunday!
P/S : have to prepare simple dish for my kids friend before get back to my notepad.. Kids never stop beraya right...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

5 comments:

  1. sa pun x brpa suka sunday.. coz it's time sa blik asrama & leaving my family..adidididh..mlsnyaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa paling tia suka tuesday.. sebab sa rasa malas mo pi kerja masa tu.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have set my mind to LIKE Mondays and now it's already set hahaa. Silly, right.

    Hmm, want to post something very personal ka, Tunung? Well do post about it if you wanna share your story. I'm sure a lot are interested in what you're going to talk about. But the most important thing is, like what you said, that we can learn from it.

    Whatever it is, Happy Monday, Tunung! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hunung minggu miamg paling siok kan tapi kalau mau masuk suda ari isnin..nah bikan malas ni

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...