Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!





This is scheduled post and right now I am here in Semenyih with my husband family celebrating New Year 2012. Well, it's not really a celebration because we are only gathering at MIL house and having BBQ on the count down of new year 2012.

Frankly, I am kind of blank when I typing this post and the only idea I am thinking of is what is my new year resolution. I am going to check back my 2011 resolution list in order to make a new one though (*laughing). I think some of my 2011 resolution have to bring forward again.... That's so very me! hahahahaha...

So, I am taking this opportunity to wish people all over the world, especially my families and friends a very Happy New Year 2012. May 365 new days ahead us will fill with happiness and bless and may this New Year will spread the power of LOVE and bring peace and harmony all over the world!

Image credited to pravstalk.com
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hyati, from Canada, wishing you and family a very happy new year.
    You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart.
    Best wishes,
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...