Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Positive Thinking!


That what I been done to kill my frustrated condition last Sunday! When I went to my driving class last Sunday, I keep saying to myself to think positive, that I can do it and yes indeed I can! I executed the going down slope successfully though I need more practice to do it smoothly! I will never doubt the power of positive thinking anymore! =P

Image by positivethinking-toolbox.com
Honestly, I been doing this since 11 years ago when my life turned upside-down and it has become some kind of amulet to me every time I make a mistake in my life. Whenever I realized that I have done a mistake, small or big one, I will try to console myself from breaking down by thinking positively that the mistake happened for reason, that everything will be alright in the end. Sound like I am making an excuses right? Some people even said that doing this doesn't help at all! But, to me I need this to prevent myself from stress/depression that might effect people around me since I am a person that can stress out easily even over a small matter and of course I do it with reality intact okay since we live in real world not in fairy tales..(*smile)

However it doesn't mean I always think positive of everything since on some matter I do have to think realistically. What I am doing preaching all this stuff when I knew all of you already know the power of positive thinking?? Stale topic suda ni Tunung!! (*mentally slapping myself)

Stale or not, I want to have my say too and I am done now! Until next post, have a nice day everyone and don't forget to THINK POSITIVELY! Peace no war.... (^_^) v 
 

5 comments:

  1. Yes..Think positively and everything will be fine...that true..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just, depressing yourself will bring you nowhere.. so an excuse for positive thinking is worthy thousand times actually.. ha ha ha.. ^_^.v.. be positive for the WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it moy.. dont be so stress k..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jue & Anne: Yes, think positive! Macam mantra suda ni perkataan kan jue..:)

    Aki: Yep, it's definitely worth thousand time! =D

    Just: Yeah, I can do it ( +ve thinking ba ni)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...