Friday, January 27, 2012

SARA 1Malaysia





I guess everyone must already alerted about the new investment program/ saving scheme called SARA 1MALAYSIA. Me too interested to apply this investment but I couldn't because only those with combined gross household income between RM500 - RM3000 eligible to apply..(*sighing)

Image credited to sara1malaysia.com.my
I envy those who can apply this investment program/saving scheme because to me it is one of the easiest way for me to save money especially person with poor financial management like me. To me the RM500 - RM3000 combined household income eligibility is not quite fair because there were lots of family with combined income more than RM3000 especially those who have many children and live in the big city have problem to save money (including husband & me). When you live in the big city/city with many kids, you are still considered low-income group even though your combined income more than RM3000. I don't to explain or elaborate this matter because WE/YOU the urban dwellers know how true this fact.. Hopefully in future they will put this matter into consideration. (^_^) V

I never apply any investment program/saving scheme before this. Not even the ASB loan though I do have ASB because I don't have the budget/commitment to pay the loan but I do save some money according to my ability. You know, like if I have RM100 extra money for those month than that will be my saving. Bad management right? But I want to change that from this year! (*smiling). Though I feel down for not able to apply this SARA 1Malaysia investment program/saving scheme, I am still happy to let you people know how beneficial this investment/saving scheme (at least to me okay!) and you may read more about it from their official website at sara1malaysia.com.my

So for those who eligible to apply, don't forget to get the application Form from the participating banks/agent starting on 30 January 2012 okay! Till next post, Happy Weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. wahh.. macam bagus tu.. tapi napa tu link cam broken tu sis??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to apply for the ASB scheme but have to wait income stable first kan... but memang bagus la tu.

    Happy weekend, Tunung.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aki mmg bagus ba ni scheme aki.. Kalu sa buli apply, hari isnin pagi2 lagi sa pi ambil borang tapi apa buli buat..
    Thanks sbb kasi inform sa psl tu broken link. mmg broken pun tapi sa suda repair la. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Armstrong pasal belum stabil la I never apply the ASB loan arm..
    Happy weekend to you too buddy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dulu sia ada jg ni asb scheme tp bila makin tight sdh tepksa jg sia kasi cancel after few years. huhuhu..

    btw, mcm nda logik ni tu sara 1malaysia for income max rm3k kan.. hmm.. kasi up la sikit.. buli jg kita apply kan..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Just Kan moy, kasi up sikit la tu syarat baru la kita buli apply.. Sia ingat durg ambil kira pendptan org yg duduk luar bandar ja ni..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...